WHAT WE BELIEVE
FREE MARKET ECONOMY
Supporting enterprise, economic growth and a free market economy - not only because this creates wealth, but because it is the best way to help the poor, the weak, and the vulnerable.
Building a bigger society, by encouraging freedoms for individuals, families and communities.
Supporting families, social mobility and meritocracy. We believe that each individual, regardless of their background, should be able to fulfil their aspirations if they work hard and do the right thing.
Standing up for the UK
Standing up for the United Kingdom and the British way of life, with a foreign policy that protects Britain's standing in the world, keeps our borders safe with effective immigration controls, and taking a firm but fair approach to law and order.
Fair, Transparent EU
We believe that Britain should take full advantage of the economic opportunities from Latin America to Asia, to boost growth and jobs at home. This should include a fair and transparent relationship with the European Union, reflecting the public's support for Britain as a sovereign nation state.
Conservative Voice will work with Conservative MPs, the voluntary party and other organisations to...
- Promote election-winning campaign practice from across the Party and overseas.
- Support aspiring MPs and councillors and encourage local activists with a wider range of experience from outside of politics to lend their time for campaigning.
- Assist aspiring MPs and councillors with their online and social media presence.
- Create a forum for ideas and debates, featuring key figures within the Conservative Party.
- Work with Peers, MPs, MEPs, councillors and Conservative Party activists to promote the best of new Conservative ideas from a wider range of experience than the Westminster village.
- Fundraise to support and promote a Conservative vision.
PR and Communication Team
MEDIA AND VIDEOS
Finance and Sponsorship
POLICY AND RESEARCH
Alex Le Vey
Social Media Campaigning
Judith Payne South West
Graham Clack South East
Craig Tracey West Midlands
TBC North Ireland
*Former Conservative Central Office staffer Tim Montgomerie comments on British politics and the Conservative party.*
*Grassroots campaign software, online, from Robert Halfon MP and others. Speaking up for working people on issues such as the cost of living, employment rights, and social justice.*
*A network of Conservatives living all around the world. We are here to keep Conservatives living overseas in touch with politics at home.*